UPDATE – March 22, 2020
Dear Cherished Patients and Friends:
Ascent Wellness has come to the difficult decision to temporarily close our clinic. As your healthcare providers, our top priorities are your health and well-being. Hence, we strongly feel that everyone staying home is the very best way to honor what is best for all.
Please know, we are only a phone call or email away! We are still offering phone consultations and, in most cases, should be able to still prescribe herbal formulas, and/or give suggestions for acupressure, food therapy, meditation and/or send ear seeds or press tacks (with instructions). We may also be able to deliver herbs to you (curbside pickup or arrange for them to be mailed on a case-by-case basis).
Also, please remember that our health coaching and Reiki sessions are also available virtually via phone or video conferencing. Both are great options for extra support while navigating these unique times.
All of the above services may be booked online at AscentWellnessMN.com.
We also invite you to follow/like us on Facebook and Instagram. We hope to stay connected to our Ascent community via these platforms, sharing information and updates regularly.
Of course, if you just need to talk, please don’t hesitate to reach out—we are here for you! Feel free to email us at WellnessAscent@gmail.com or call/leave a message at our clinic line: 612.823.0368.
With love and health,
Elizabeth, Angie, and Carrie
Please understand, this may change on short notice.
If so, we will update you as soon as possible.
March 16, 2020
Dear Friends and Patients:
At Ascent Wellness Clinic, we are being proactive about your health and safety during the COVID-19 national emergency. When you are here for an acupuncture treatment, your health, safety and hygiene are our highest priorities. After all, you will want to continue to support your immune system as appropriate with acupuncture but you also need to feel safe doing so. We want you to know the following:
- We ask that anyone with signs of respiratory illness please cancel their appointments and stay home
- We are following the Minnesota Department of Health’s (MDH) guidelines for safety management and hygiene that apply to the level of care we provide
- Treatment rooms are completely cleaned between each client and additional cleaning is being done throughout the office at the end of each work day
- We are open normal business hours and plan to remain so–as long as practitioners remain healthy and the ever-changing government guidelines allow
- Please note, we are a small clinic with not many people coming through due to our limited scheduling options. Most often, our patients find they are in the waiting room by themselves and are rarely sharing it with more than one or two others. Unlike medical clinics, we are not attracting large numbers of people waiting for infection care.
We also understand everyone is doing our best to process ALL the available COVID-19 information available. Making decisions about what to do (and when to do it) may feel fairly overwhelming right now. Basically? Keeping contact with others to a strict minimum will slow the progression of the pandemic plus allow our healthcare system to keep up with the demand. This benefits everyone. Corona virus is highly contagious and may take days to show symptoms, making it difficult to avoid.
Your health is, as always, our primary concern. If you need care but wish to avoid person-to-person contact, we offer phone consultations. We can then prescribe herbal formulas and/or give suggestions for acupressure, food therapy, meditation, send ear seeds or press tacks (with instructions), etc. Herbs and supplies may be picked up at the clinic or mail ordered, on a case-by-case basis. Consults can be booked online at AscentWellnessMN.com, or by calling the clinic directly: 612.823.0368.
While we honor your decision to keep or cancel your appointment according to your own needs, we do request you to cancel your appointment if:
- You are or have recently been ill (with any form of illness)
- You have been in contact with or exposed to anyone who is ill
- You are caring for, or are in close contact with, someone with a compromised immune system, chronic respiratory disease and/or is over 70 years old
Also, until further notice, our health coaching and Reiki offerings will only be offered virtually (via phone or video conferencing) and may also be booked at AscentWellnessMN.com. This is another great option for extra support while navigating these unique times.
We invite you to follow/like us on Facebook and Instagram. We hope to stay connected with our Ascent community via these platforms by sharing information and updates regularly.
Ascent’s Facebook Page: @AscentWellnessMN
Ascent’s Instagram: @AscentClinic
If you have questions or are unsure about what to do next, please call or email us. We are happy to talk through finding your very best option.
Elizabeth, Angie and Carrie 💕
Ascent Wellness Clinic
4100 Grand Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55409
Please understand, this may change on short notice. If so, we will update you as soon as possible.